Office is open 9:00am – 6:00pm (Mon – Fri).
Telephone Support Hours: 8.30am till 5.30pm (Mon – Fri) and 8:30am to 12:30pm (every Sat) excluding Sundays and Public Holidays.
2. Where does Aespada deliver to?
Aespada delivers to geographical location within Singapore.
Access permits to restricted areas such as Jurong Island, Government and private sites need to be arranged by customers. Aespada will bill any additional costs incurred for failed delivery due to insufficient entry permits with customers.
3. What are my modes of payment?
Payment for delivery transactions can be made by the following methods:
Online Credit card;
Cash on Delivery; and
4. Can I modify my order after placing it?
No, you are unable to do any amendment to your current order but
Able to cancel, & redo your booking
For schedule delivery, you will be able to do changes at least 2 hours before the delivery start time
5. Will I be charged a cancellation fee if I need to cancel an order?
Under Delivery now, you will be charged 100% per 1 trip as the driver making their way to the pickup / drop off point
Under Schedule Date, cancellation 2 hours prior scheduled trip, you will be charge 50%.
6. My driver is severely late, or has not appeared at all, without any proper notice. What do I do?
If the driver is expected to be late for more than 30 mins, please call and report this to Aespada. We will try to assign new vehicles for you.
7. How long does it take for my order to be accepted?
Within 30 mins.
8. What if my order is not accepted?
You will receive a notification and your order will be remove as its already expired.
So, please do a new booking.
9. I need assistance from the driver with loading/unloading.
You may request & indicate properly in the notes during booking. The driver is not obliged to assist you.